Perfect replacement for plastic cotton buds. This pack of 200 bamboo cotton buds in recycled kraft paper from Zero Waste Club are 100% recyclable and compostable. The bud is made from organic cotton and the stick is made from bamboo.
The cotton buds come in 100% recycled unbleached Kraft paper box, printed with Soy Ink, which is 100% recyclable.
- Made with eco friendly materials
- Workplace Transparency
- Plastic and chemical free
You can throw the cotton buds straight on your compost
Or if you’re feeling crafty you can remove the cotton and repurpose the small bamboo sticks for art projects, or anything else you could think of!
Zero Waste Club plant and protect a tree with every order of this item.
Zero Waste Club's Workplace Transparency:
- The production facility is based in Zhejiang Province in China.
- The minimum wage of this province is CNY 1800 RMB per month. The artisans and workers are paid double the minimum wage at CNY 3000 per month.
- Makers work 40 hours a week, 5 days a week and are off on all holidays.
- Regular health checks are done at the expense of the company. And all major employee well-being insurance is covered by the company.
- The cotton buds are shipped via sea freight to minimise the carbon footprint of each product. We offset our carbon emissions and more by planting a tree for every item we sell.
- A message from a worker; My name is Caiyun Ni. I am 48 years old and have been working at the production facility for the last 6 years. I enjoy my work here because I love working in a big team! We have meetings every morning to discuss problems encountered at work. It feels good when we are all working together and part of a team! The company is very considerate of its employees and our family. My job at the factory provides me with good satisfying work. I live in Jinhua with my family. My husband and my daughter both work in Hangzhou as well. I hope you remember me the next time you use the cotton buds!