Scrub yourself clean with this soap pouch from Zero Waste Club. The pouch helps increase the life of your soap, while also acting as a soft exfoliator to get rid of build up dead skin and any dirt. Save money by going through soap slower and increasing the life of the soap.
This pouch can also be used for when you have a collection of your smaller pieces of soap that are nearly finished. Instead of trying to hold a tiny bit of soap in the palm of your hand and rub it over your body you can put it in the pouch along with any others and use it much more efficiently.
This soap pouch is 100% compostable and vegan. It is sustainably made from 100% natural sisal plant. Plastic and chemical free.
- Eco friendly
- Workplace transparency
- Plastic free
The packaging is made from 100% recycled non-bleached Kraft paper, and printed with soy ink.
Zero Waste Club's workplace transparency:
- The production facility is based in Zhejiang Province in China.
- Makers work 48 hours a week, 6 days a week and are off on all holidays.
- The minimum wage of this province is CNY 2100 RMB per month. The artisans are paid above minimum wage at CNY 2700 per month.
- The jute twine is shipped via sea freight to minimise the carbon footprint of each product. We offset our carbon emissions and more by planting a tree for every item we sell.
- A message from one of the workers; Hi! I’m Gong Meiling, one of the artisans who helped to make the soap pouch. I am 36 years old and this is my 15th year working here. Usually I like fitness and listening music to relax.
This work makes me very happy and provides income for my family, I live in Yantai, I hope you enjoy the soap pouch.
Zero Waste Club plant a tree for every item you purchase.
After using, allow the pouch to dry with the soap inside, then wet the pouch and soap again to start using. At the end of its life, simply cut the pouch up and place in the compost or in the ground. It will simply decompose and make sure to recycle the packaging.